Thursday, January 21, 2010

Exclamation points! YEAH! - Part 2




So here we go with the 2nd part of my tribute to exclamation point. This time out it's a UK dance-punk band known as Hadouken! I'll be honest...I don't know much about them. Hell, one look at their logo and they seem like they'd be annoying and I won't lie, their music might very well be annoying...but for some reason I dig them. I can't explain it. Much like my love of Katy Perry or Fear Factory...I don't know why but I like it. Anyway, Hadouken! pretty much sounds like a mix of the Prodigy and Does It Offend You, Yeah? with a dash of hip hop. On another note, why is there a question mark at the end of Does It Offend You, Yeah? Just saying their name outloud, it seems like it's more of an excited "YEAH!!" rather than an inquisitive or confused "Yeah?"

Hadouken!- Driving Nowhere.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers