Sunday, March 25, 2012

Musique Non-Stop


Just a quick post and mixtape this time out as I'm about to start up a nonstop of week of shows in just a couple of hours. If all goes according to plan, I will be hitting 9 shows in 7 days and seeing at least 10 bands. I have been looking forward to this week for a while now. I almost feel like I've been training hard for it, almost like someone who would be training for a marathon but instead of actual running or working out, I rested up and stayed relatively on good behavior...so maybe it's really the opposite of training for a marathon. Suffice to say, I'll be adding a bunch of ticket stubs to those pictured above. In the meantime, tonight's mixtape, creatively named Sunday Night Mixtape, is a collection of songs from the bands I intend on catching this week (in the order I'm seeing them, obvi.)




Sunday Night Mixtape
Check out this mixtape on Spotify: Sunday Night Mixtape [Random Ramblings & Mixtapes]

Tracklist:
1. Cloud Nothings, "Cut You"
2. Band Of Skulls, "Wanderluster"
3. Delta Spirit, "Trashcan"
4. Tribes, "Sappho"
5. Andrew W.K., "Party Hard"
6. Swervedriver, "Last Train To Satansville"
7. Exitmusic, "The Hours"
8. A Place To Bury Strangers, "To Fix The Gash In Your Head"
9. The Joy Formidable, "Cradle"
10. WILD FLAG, "Boom"

2 comments:

  1. OMG Yes, you're going to see my beloved Andrew WK. An old friend from high school and I once recorded a cover of "Sex and Candy" with rewritten lyrics about Andrew WK. That's all that I have to contribute.

    Yay Swervedriver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm going to TRY to see, Andrew W.K. It's on the same night as Tribes and I've been digging that Tribes album. I'm going to make a strong attempt at seeing both!

    ReplyDelete

Followers