Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy VD

I don't do Valentine's Day. Ever. So in an effort to counter what's sure to be an annoying day over all forms of social media, I've gone ahead and put together a quick playlist entitled Ugh! - A VD Mixtape. These songs may not be ideal for a romantic slow-dance, but at the same time, it's not a total mope-fest either. It's a definite step up from past V-Days spent listening to nothing but Joy Division. Yeah, I used to do that.





Links:
http://8tracks.com/djbrianl/ugh-a-vd-mixtape
http://open.spotify.com/user/djbrianl/playlist/3ATBXyVrt6g0vOgNk8148I

Ugh! - A VD Mixtape
Tracklist: 
1. The Breeders, "Do You Love Me Now?"
2. The Smiths, "Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want"
3. Twin Shadow, "I Don't Care"
4. Echo & The Bunnymen, "Nothing Lasts Forever"
5. Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, "Do You Love Me?"
6. Bryan Ferry, "Heartache By Numbers"
7. Joy Division, "Love Will Tear Us Apart"
8. Frightened Rabbit, "The Twist"
9. LCD Soundsystem, "I Can Change"
10. Nine Inch Nails, "That's What I Get"
11. Robyn, "With Every Heartbeat"
12. The Cure, "End"

As always, listen loud and become immersed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers