Monday, April 29, 2013
Oh and my DJ set was pretty great and judging by how many people Tweeted at me, it went over pretty well. The picture above was taken by one of the people that Tweeted at me.
So tonight's late-night mixtape is comprised of artists that I've had the pleasure of meeting regardless of how awkward things got.
1. How to destroy angels, "Strings and attractors"
2. Nine Inch Nails, "Terrible Lie"
3. Gary Numan, "Metal"
4. Front 242, "Don't Crash"
5. Depeche Mode, "Strangelove"
6. ohGr, "Pore"
7. KMFDM, "Godlike (Doglike mix)"
8. The Cure, "From The Edge Of The Deep Green Sea"
9. Pixies, "Here Comes Your Man"
10. Sleater-Kinney, "One More Hour"
11. Charli XCX, "What I Like"
There you have it. A mixtape to cap off what turned into a great weekend. I'm still shocked at how it played out, myself. And don't worry, I'll be talking about it nonstop for at least the next week. As always, listen loud and become immersed.